True - Top Power Collection
PRIME HAIR (HUMAN HAIR/SYNTHETIC MIX)
True is a perfect for someone needing that little extra hair at the front. This topper gives you an instant full fringe and a little bit of hair round the front. 3 clips make it easy to apply to your existing hair so you can be ready to go in an instant. Perfect for everyday or a special occassion!
Colour shown: sand mix
ellen wille Prime Hair is the perfect match of quality high class human hair and very fine heat resistant synthetic fiber. The innovative prime hair has been developed with all our knowledge and combines advantages of both hair fibers. Therefore it provides the perfect mixture for sophisticated customers.
To maintain your perfect hair style beautifully and keep its natural look, please use our human hair care products with every wash and styling. Please read our care instructions for human hair carefully.
- Prime Hair looks like pure human hair and combines attractive colours, natural shades and stunning highlights.
- The hair is very caressing and silky smooth.
- All styles are ready to wear but they can be blow dried, curled and straightened (up to 140-150 C).
- The synthetic part of the fiber is an innovative high heat fiber which has been newly developed. This makes styling and caring for your new wig easier than a pure human hair.
- Of course the wigs can be cut if the customer requests a personalized wig.
Size: 16 x 7 cm
Length: 10 - 20 cm
Step-by-step instructions for cleaning Prime Hair
- Place the wig or hairpiece made of human hair on a styrofoam head. You can fix the second hair with a pin. Avoid stabbing the monofilament or the lace front.
- Before washing, comb the hair with a soft brush with rounded bristles and carefully remove any knots. If there are any rests of styling products left in the hair, the wig shampoo will by itself dissolve them in the following wash.
- Now moisten the Prime Hair of the wig or hairpiece by holding it under running, lukewarm water in the direction of fall – from the roots to the tips. Please do not place the model in a water bath.
- Take a hazelnut-sized amount of ellen wille Human Hair Shampoo and gently rub it in from the roots to the tips. Please do not apply pressure when massaging in.
- Rinse the ellen wille Human Hair Shampoo thoroughly under clear water until no shampoo residue is left.
- Carry out a second treatment with ellen wille Human Hair Balm. Take up an amount of balm about the size of a hazelnut and gently stroke it again from the base towards the tips.
- Rinse the human hair thoroughly a second time under clear, flowing water. Carefully pat the hair dry with a towel. Please do not rub or wring strongly.
- Every fourth time you finish your treatment, use the ellen wille Human Hair Intensive Recovery Mask instead of the balm. This regenerates the hair and gives it moisture. Let the Recovery Mask take affect for 10 minutes. Then rinse the hair under lukewarm water and gently dab it off.
- A special wig stand or head is ideal for air-drying the Prime Hair model. You can then style the hairpiece or wig as you wish.
Another care tip from the expert
The ellen wille Hair Tip Liquid is a hair tip fluid that gently coats the tips of the second hair and provides lasting protection against split ends, breakage and felting. Distribute a few drops of the liquid in your hand and gently work it into the tips. The Hair Tip Liquid from ellen wille is suitable for all types of second hair.