Lola More - Hair Power Collection
Lola More is a truly amazing long curly wig, there aren't many like this to catch the eye!
Colour Shown: Sandyblonde rooted
INCLUDING MONO - PARTING
This type of cap features a wonderfully natural crown or “crest” area, where each and every hair has been individually weaved. This area varies on all models, depending on the style, it is usually either pointed or elongated. The wig looks particularly natural in areas where the skin is visible, as the weave of wig hair appears to flow directly from your own scalp, just like natural hair growth. The rest of this wig mostly consists of a wefted cap in which the hair is sewn into fine cotton tapes. Wefted caps adapt very well to the shape of the head and allow air to circulate.
Step-by-step instructions for cleaning synthetic hair
- Add a hazelnut-sized amount of ellen wille Synthetic Hair Shampoo to about one litre of lukewarm water.
- Shake the synthetic hair model gently before placing it in the water bath with the Synthetic Hair Shampoo.
- Leave the synthetic hair wig or hairpiece in the shampoo bath for about 10 minutes. The Synthetic Hair Shampoo is self-cleaning. Please never rub or wring the hair!
- Rinse the synthetic hair with clear, lukewarm water after about 10 minutes. Please do not rub or wring!
- To maintain the hair structure and keep the synthetic hair soft and supple, we recommend a second rinse with ellen wille Synthetic Hair Balm.
- Add a little of the ellen wille Synthetic Hair Balm to a new, fresh water bath and let it work for another 10 minutes. Rinse the wig or hairpiece thoroughly and let it air-dry.
- Important: Please never rub your synthetic wig of hairpiece dry with a towel. You can, however, carefully comb them with a soft, nubbed brush. After air drying, the wig or hairpiece will return to its original shape on its own.
Another care tip from the expert
The ellen wille Synthetic Hair Conditioner offers ideal protection and long-lasting shine for synthetic hair. After cleansing, apply a few sprays of the conditioner from a distance of about 10 cm into the dried hair. Do not hesitate to apply the conditioner on a daily basis.