Interest - Prime Power Collection
Interest is one of Ellen Wille's fabulous new wigs from the Prime Power range. This new style just shows that we are always moving with the times. This look is completely on trend with instant beachy waves and flicks. This style is so natural no one would ever think you are wearing a wig, they will just be thinking how great you look!
Colour shown: champagne rooted
ellen wille Prime Hair is the perfect match of quality high class human hair and very fine heat resistant synthetic fiber. The innovative prime hair has been developed with all our knowledge and combines advantages of both hair fibers. Therefore it provides the perfect mixture for sophisticated customers.
To maintain your perfect hair style beautifully and keep its natural look, please use our human hair care products with every wash and styling. Please read our care instructions for human hair carefully.
- Prime Hair looks like pure human hair and combines attractive colours, natural shades and stunning highlights.
- The hair is very caressing and silky smooth.
- All styles are ready to wear but they can be blow dried, curled and straightened (up to 140-150 C).
- The synthetic part of the fiber is an innovative high heat fiber which has been newly developed. This makes styling and caring for your new wig easier than a pure human hair.
- Of course the wigs can be cut if the customer requests a personalized wig.
INCLUDING MONO - PARTING
This type of cap features a wonderfully natural crown or “crest” area, where each and every hair has been individually weaved. This area varies on all models, depending on the style, it is usually either pointed or elongated. The wig looks particularly natural in areas where the skin is visible, as the weave of wig hair appears to flow directly from your own scalp, just like natural hair growth. The rest of this wig mostly consists of a wefted cap in which the hair is sewn into fine cotton tapes. Wefted caps adapt very well to the shape of the head and allow air to circulate.
Step-by-step instructions for cleaning Prime Hair
- Place the wig or hairpiece made of human hair on a styrofoam head. You can fix the second hair with a pin. Avoid stabbing the monofilament or the lace front.
- Before washing, comb the hair with a soft brush with rounded bristles and carefully remove any knots. If there are any rests of styling products left in the hair, the wig shampoo will by itself dissolve them in the following wash.
- Now moisten the Prime Hair of the wig or hairpiece by holding it under running, lukewarm water in the direction of fall – from the roots to the tips. Please do not place the model in a water bath.
- Take a hazelnut-sized amount of ellen wille Human Hair Shampoo and gently rub it in from the roots to the tips. Please do not apply pressure when massaging in.
- Rinse the ellen wille Human Hair Shampoo thoroughly under clear water until no shampoo residue is left.
- Carry out a second treatment with ellen wille Human Hair Balm. Take up an amount of balm about the size of a hazelnut and gently stroke it again from the base towards the tips.
- Rinse the human hair thoroughly a second time under clear, flowing water. Carefully pat the hair dry with a towel. Please do not rub or wring strongly.
- Every fourth time you finish your treatment, use the ellen wille Human Hair Intensive Recovery Mask instead of the balm. This regenerates the hair and gives it moisture. Let the Recovery Mask take affect for 10 minutes. Then rinse the hair under lukewarm water and gently dab it off.
- A special wig stand or head is ideal for air-drying the Prime Hair model. You can then style the hairpiece or wig as you wish.
Another care tip from the expert
The ellen wille Hair Tip Liquid is a hair tip fluid that gently coats the tips of the second hair and provides lasting protection against split ends, breakage and felting. Distribute a few drops of the liquid in your hand and gently work it into the tips. The Hair Tip Liquid from ellen wille is suitable for all types of second hair.