Beatrice - Feathers Premier Collection
FULL WIG - FEATHER PREMIER COLLECTION – SYNTHETIC HAIR/HAND MADE
Hair Length: 9cm
Colour Shown: Silver and Sand
This beautiful wig shown in the fantastic Silver and Sand is a true credit to Dimple's premier feather range and proof that good quality wigs can look just like your own hair. Where comfort and style is key this stylish wig ticks all the boxes!
Cap Size: 50.2cm
Cap Type: Silk mono-top, hand tied, lace front with silicone grip
Shampoo: specially formulated for fibre leaving your wig thoroughly clean (we recommend Ellen Wille shampoo for synthetic hair)
Conditioner: softens, smooth and thoroughly revitalise your fibre wig (we recommend Ellen Wille Balm)
Fibre oil conditioner: conditions fibre, prevents static, frizzing and hair damage (we recommend the Ellen Wille conditioner)
Solvent: removes adhesive build up in a fast and effective way. Gentle to your skin and easily rinsed with soap and water (we recommend C-22 hair solvent remover)
- Keep your synthetic wig away from excessive heat and make sure you DO NOT use curling irons, hot rollers, blow dryers or other hot styling instruments as they will damage the fibre. Do not leave you wig near a radiator.
- Be careful wearing a wig around areas or extreme heat such as near an oven, fireplace or BBQ. Extra caution should be taken when opening the oven or dishwasher as the heat will damage the fibre.
- When not wearing the wig, make sure it is stored properly. Preferably to try keep your wig on a wig tree.
- Never brush the wig when wet!!!
- Finally, in order to increase the life of your wig, we recommend washing your wig regularly with specially formulated products available for fibre wigs and using fibre oil conditioner to maintain its natural appearance.
How to clean and maintain your wig.
- Before washing, brush the wig gently using a Dimples Wig Brush.
- Prepare a bowl of lukewarm water and add a capful of Dimples wig shampoo. Gently immerse the wig into the cold water and shake gently and leave it for three minutes.
- Repeat the process using three capfuls of wig conditioner. Please note, wig conditioner has been specially formulated to soften, smooth and thoroughly revitalise your wig and help it to regain suppleness, volume and manageability.
- Rinse the wig in cold water and shake off excess water. Then place it on a wig tree to dry at room temperature.
- In order to increase the life of your wig, we recommend that you use Fibre oil to maintain its natural appearance and to avoid damaging the fibre by brushing.