Amy Small Deluxe - Hairpower
Amy Small is such a cute style that comes in a cut small size cap. 100% handmade it is super comfy for any that wear her. This wig sits just on the jawline, cut nicely into the back of the neck and has a very soft sweeping fringe just to compliment the front. Available in 8 stunning colours including a natural salt and pepper grey we absaloutly love Amy Small.
Colour shown: mocca mix
Synthetic hair wigs by ellen wille are of the highest quality. Our synthetic hair fiber simulates natural and healthy shine and cannot be distinguished visually from natural hair.
The styling is very straightforward, as the "curl" of the hair is incorporated into the structure of the hair so that the hairdo is always perfect and you can easily style it with your hands. Using fiber allows an amazingly wide range of unusual and exciting colours.
To keep your synthetic hair shining as long as possible, we recommend using our tried and tested synthetic hair care products (shampoo, balm, conditioner)
- Incredibly easy
- Ready to go – Synthetic hair wigs are pre-styled and retain their original look and shape after cleaning
- Vibrant colours, delicate shades
- Reasonably priced
- An extensive and diverse range of models
- Low maintenance
- Customized options
Warning: synthetic hair does not tolerate heat. Constant friction can also be detrimental to its durability.
Cap Size - 52cm - 54cm
MONOFILAMENT + 100% HANDMADE
The finest in hand-crafted luxury! 100% handmade wigs offer the maximum naturalness. Each and every single hair on the crown of the cap is individually inserted through a monofilament – a fabric mesh that appears to be invisible when placed against the skin. The other part of the hair is weaved on fine tulle. As light as a feather, with an amazing level of comfort, these wigs are almost indistinguishable from the wearer’s own hair.
Step-by-step instructions for cleaning synthetic hair
- Add a hazelnut-sized amount of ellen wille Synthetic Hair Shampoo to about one litre of lukewarm water.
- Shake the synthetic hair model gently before placing it in the water bath with the Synthetic Hair Shampoo.
- Leave the synthetic hair wig or hairpiece in the shampoo bath for about 10 minutes. The Synthetic Hair Shampoo is self-cleaning. Please never rub or wring the hair!
- Rinse the synthetic hair with clear, lukewarm water after about 10 minutes. Please do not rub or wring!
- To maintain the hair structure and keep the synthetic hair soft and supple, we recommend a second rinse with ellen wille Synthetic Hair Balm.
- Add a little of the ellen wille Synthetic Hair Balm to a new, fresh water bath and let it work for another 10 minutes. Rinse the wig or hairpiece thoroughly and let it air-dry.
- Important: Please never rub your synthetic wig or hairpiece dry with a towel. You can, however, carefully comb them with a soft, nubbed brush. After air drying, the wig or hairpiece will return to its original shape on its own.
Another care tip from the expert
The ellen wille Synthetic Hair Conditioner offers ideal protection and long-lasting shine for synthetic hair. After cleansing, apply a few sprays of the conditioner from a distance of about 10 cm into the dried hair. Do not hesitate to apply the conditioner on a daily basis.